Facing Problems In Your Intex Easy Set Swimming Pool
Owning an Intex Easy Set Above Swimming Pool provides a huge comfort to the home owners. Above ground swimming pools are quite easily accessible and offer great convenience to the people. Today, when you want to swim, you don’t have to swim too far to a beach or a community swimming pool. With an above ground pool, you can easily have an epitome of fun and adventure in your own house.
The best thing about the swimming pools, especially coming from the brand like Intex is that they can be installed anywhere around the house. People don’t have to undergo a head spinning process of finding the right place, as people just need to keep a few things in mind and the installation is finished. If you have bought an above ground pool, then you must be aware of the fact that, in order to install an above ground swimming pool, you just need to find a flat and leveled surface that will keep the water from spilling.
The convenience of installing also results in some problems, which we will discuss in this article. The Intex Easy Set pool problems related to leakage occur quite often, but there is nothing to worry, as there are methods available to get rid of the issue. Here are those ways that you can try out to resolve the issue:
Take A Look At The Following Tips:
- You have to start off with the determination of the area where the leakage has occurred. You have to look around the small drips or cracks around the swimming pool where the water is dripping down in a weird way. If you see a significant amount of water on the ground, then there is a huge possibility that the lining of the Intex easy set pool leaks air.
- You can also check the attachments such as the hose and more because if any attachment is not properly connected, then there will be a lot of water spillage. Besides the hose, you need to check the Intex easy set pool filter problems and the pump because there might be some piping problems in these two products. If you find any problem, then you have to seal it with special compounds that you can easily get in any sanitary or hardware store. When getting that compound, you have to make sure that it gets easily fit with the product that you are planning to fit it in. While fixing the connection, you have to carefully look at each and every part, as it will help you eradicate the issue in an easier way the next time.
- If the leakage is at the bottom of the pool, then you need to dive into the Intex easy set pool ground level to check the damaged area. The damaged part would only be rectified once you drain all the water that is present in the pool. You can also make use of food coloring to detect any leaks that are present around the pool area.
- You can buy an Intex easy set pool troubleshooting and repair kit to fix such issues easily. If you see any holes and tears in the swimming pool, then you can use a solution that is made from repair vinyl along with the cement patch.
- After applying the solution, you need to wait until the cement dries off. If the problem remains persistent, then you have to call out the experts to resolve the issues befalling your swimming pool. You can also check the Intex easy set pool warranty to get the issue resolved free of cost.