If you’re looking for an easy way to have a family pool this summer without paying thousands of dollars, one of the Intex Easy Set Pool Set above ground pools can be a great option. All you need to set up one of these pools is a bit of flat space in your yard and an outdoor power source for the filter. Intex makes a range of six different sizes of Easy Set pools, giving you options about how best to suit your family’s needs.
FEATURES OF THE INTEX POOL SET
What do these pools have that make them worth it to purchase? These are the main features you’ll be able to enjoy from the Intex Easy Set pools:
- Equipped with the Ground Fault Interrupter, which is an added safety feature that shuts off the pump if electrical current is exposed to water. (from size: 12’ x 30”, 15’ x 48”, and 18’ x 48”)
- Includes a 110-120 volt filter pump
- Dual section outlet fittings
- Garden hose compatible drain
- Inflatable upper ring and flat bottom
- Comes with set up and maintenance DVD
- Pool ladder, ground cloth, debris cover included with pools (from size: 12’ x 42”, 15’ x 48”, and 18’ x 48”)
BEST FEATURES AND BENEFITS
There are a lot of benefits to an Intex above ground pool. I think the best features to give you benefits are the portable nature of the pool and the improved pump suction. It’s great to have a pool that can be placed in different areas around your yard and not limited to one place. Setting up the pool is so easy that if you don’t like where it’s at when you first set it up you can drain the water and simply move it over to the new place. When it starts to get cold you can drain the pool, dry it out, fold it up, and store it in the garage or basement until next summer!
The improved suction on these Easy Set above ground pools makes a big difference in water clarity and cleanliness. The dual suction outlets in the pool help the water to flow in a more useful pattern to make sure that all the water gets filtered. The included pump can operate at around 530 gallons per hour, meaning within a few hours your pool will have beautiful, clean water. I wouldn’t recommend buying an upgraded pump filter, as this one is sufficient for any of the six pool sizes available.
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY AN INTEX EASY SET POOL SET?
Summer can be a difficult season to keep the kids entertained because of the heat outside. I think that these Intex Easy Set pools make for a great solution because they’re highly affordable, easy to set up, and can endure long play sessions without breaking or tearing.
Compared to other above ground pools, the Intex Easy Set line are designed to be a very simple solution for your summer swimming needs. Whether you have a large or small family to accommodate, you can get the appropriately sized pool to fit the need.
Intex Easy Set Pool Reviews Pros and Cons
No products can be perfect, so let’s take a look at some of the positive and negative things about these pools compared to other available above ground pools. I have based these pros and cons off of the comments other people have made about the pools to give a very balanced say about what you can expect.
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING ABOUT IT
Overall, this pool is well rated on Amazon. People liked the pools in all sizes, although many preferred the larger sets because they give more room for children to play inside the pool. It was mentioned over and over again that the material is sturdy and high quality, definitely worth the price as these pools are usually priced cheaper than similar above ground pools.
HOW TO INSTALL AND MAINTAIN YOUR POOL
Setting up your pool and keeping it well maintained is an easy task. Each pool you buy comes with a convenient DVD that shows you how to set it up and what to do for maintenance. Here are the steps you can take to set up the pool:
- Step 1: Level out the ground it will be resting on. This is VERY important, as the pool will not fill properly if it is on uneven ground and it may rupture the sides or overflow.
- Step 2: Once the ground is leveled, you may choose to lay down a ground cloth or not. Drag the pool over to the area you have leveled and center it on the leveled ground.
- Step 3: Attach a hose to the drain nozzle (you won’t be able to do this once it’s full of water) and filter pump.
- Step 4: Fill up the pool, ensuring that it gets filled evenly and does not bunch up during the process.
- Step 5: Enjoy!!
Maintaining the pool is just as easy as setting it up. You can check out these resources for help in the different chemical cleaning methods for pools:
The Intex Easy Set Pool Set offers you a lot of size options that all come with the same high quality material and build. You family can get at LEAST one great summer out of this pool, and you can even store it and set it up again once the weather warms up once more! I recommend these pools as a perfect alternative to permanent pools if you want to save a ton of money and still get a lot of enjoyment out of swimming.