If you’re in need of a sturdy, reliable solution to the summer heat, an Intex Metal Frame Pool Set might be just what you’re looking for to bring outdoor fun to your family. These pools come in four different sizes to accommodate various needs. Each size is supported by strong metal beams and water is held in by tough laminated PVC, so you won’t have to worry so much about these pools breaking during play. These pool sets come with a filter and a pool ladder for your convenience.
- 4 Sizes available: 12’ x 30”, 15’ x 48”, 18’ x 48”, and 24’ x 52”
- Pool materials: Steel frame bars, laminated PVC bottom and sidewalls (reinforced by circular band)
- Water capacity: from 1,718 gallons to 12,481 gallons. (90%)
Features Of The Products
- Pump filter included ( from 530 to 1000 gallons per second capacity)
- Drain plug compatible with garden hose
- Dual section outlet fittings to assist water in pumping more easily
- Ground fault circuit interrupter shuts off the pump when electric current is exposed to water
- Krystal clear cartridge pump makes water even cleaner
- Pool ladder included in the set
- Ready to be filled in about 30 minutes
Intex Metal Frame Pool Reviews
In my opinion, one of the best benefits of these Intex pools is the strong materials used to make them. You wouldn’t think that an above ground pool could last for years, but these metal frame pools can if you take them time to keep them well maintained! During the winter months, you can either disassemble the pieces and keep them in storage or you can place a cover over the pool and leave it set up. Either way, you should find a perfectly intact pool ready for the summer weather once the snow melts and days become sunnier. You can pile a bunch of kids into these pools at once and they can play to their heart’s content without damaging the pool itself. That represents a great value for you.
Some of the other benefits you’ll enjoy:
- Clear pool water from the Kyrstal clear filter cartridges. They are easy to clean for extended use and can be replaced equally as easily to keep away cloudy water.
- The set comes completely ready to use without any additional purchases necessary. Even though there are complaints that the filter is a bit small for the different pool sizes, it’s very convenient to be able to set up and use the pool the same day as it arrives.
Why Should You Buy An Intex Metal Frame Pool Set?
If you want a high quality, sturdy pool to last for years than this is a good decision for you and your family. These Intex pools give you a lot of value for your money and help you to actually enjoy your time out in the pool instead of spending all your time maintaining the water and patching up leaks. I find these pools to be a good choice for families large and small as well as anyone looking for a pool for their animals to cool off in.
Everyone knows that no matter how good a product is, it can never be perfect. With that in mind, here are some of the positives and the negatives of these of buying an Intex metal frame above ground pool:
What are Customers Saying About It?
Compared to other above ground pools available, the Intex Metal Frame Pool Set has incredible reviews.
Positive reviews focused on the great value o these pools for the price, the durability of the materials used to make the pools, and the ease of setup and weekly maintenance. According to many parents and grandparents, these Intex pools can take a whole lot of play from kids and teens of all ages without any trouble. Negative reviews mostly complained about the need for absolutely level ground to set up the pool properly as well as the failure of the included pump to clean the pool water effectively.
Installation And Maintenance Guide
You metal frame pool set up can be completed by following the simple steps given in the included DVD. One of the most important things to remember is that the ground should be well level underneath the pool. If it’s not, the water can be leaning more heavily on one site of the pool than the others and cause stress on that side over time.
Intex pool sets with metal frames can check a lot of boxes in your search for a good pool. You’ll get a lot of good features, a great set of accessories to help you start using the pool immediately, and a sturdy pool to enjoy the summer in. I recommend these metal frame pool sets from Intex if you want to make sure you’re getting one of the best above ground pools for a great price.